- Excellent entertainment by Durban’s best artists.
- A selection of craft beer, craft gin, wine, sparkling wine & non alcoholic drinks (plus a SAB & cider bar).
- Variety of small tasty street food meals.
- Complimentary Ales for Tails glass.
- Tables seat 8-10 people and group booking will receive a reserved table.
- All funds raised in support of Feeding the Furballs.
- Section 18A Tax Certificate issued for your online ticket and token purchase.
Please note: Drinks and food are not included in the ticket price. Tokens are available to buy online and on the day.
Doors open 12pm-6pm Thursday 29 November at the The Station Urban Event Space (Glenridge Church) – Durban Station Roof.
Thanks for the support!
No U18 • No Fire Arms • No Pets • ROAR